DIGITAL EBOOK $2.99
If you are parenting a teen: your teenager absolutely needs to read this book.
If you are teen yourself: grab this book immediately and allow it to change your life.
Here inside this book you will find important lessons that every teen needs to understand about life but that will never be taught alongside Math and English at school.
This book is split into two sections. The first is WHAT I WISH I KNEW AS A TEENAGER. This includes a list of the top fifty things adults wish they knew as a teenager.
Part two is WHY IT’S OKAY TO HAVE STRUGGLES IN LIFE. This includes fifty stories of famous people who failed often multiple times before achieving success in life. This section illustrates that NO ONE, absolutely no one, has it easy in life.
- RECOGNIZE THAT WHO YOU ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL IS NOT NECESSARILY WHO YOU WILL BE LATER IN LIFE
- UNDERSTAND THAT FAILURE DOESN’T MEAN YOU ARE A FAILURE
- YOU DON’T NEED TO ALWAYS CONFORM
- SAY GOODBYE TO FRENEMIES
- DON’T BE IN SUCH A RUSH TO GROW UP
- DON’T CARE SO MUCH ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK
- LET GO OF FOMO – THE FEAR OF MISSING OUT
- BE ACCOUNTABLE
- UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF YOUR THOUGHTS
- KNOW YOU ARE NOT STUPID
- FIND YOUR INNER WARRIOR
- BE BRAVE
- TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY
- UNDERSTAND THOSE CRAZY BUTTERFLY FEELINGS IN YOUR STOMACH
- LEARN TO LAUGH AT YOURSELF
- UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE “COOL KIDS” AND THOSE WHO ARE “NOT COOL”
- STOP DOUBTING YOURSELF
This book is the ultimate guide to living a life without regret. Remember these important lessons and always hold tight onto hope…because there will be many moments in life when you really need something to hold onto.
Also available on Amazon, Apple IBooks, Kobo, Barnes and Noble and all leading online bookstores.