This post contains affiliate links. Please note I would never recommend anything that I don’t use and love. Please see my disclosure for more information
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PINTEREST NINJA HONEST REVIEW THEN YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
So I have to say that Pinterest Ninja was the first course I ever bought.
Admittedly I purchased it because it was the cheapest starter course (at the time it cost around $27 and now it sells for $49.99.)
I have to say this new price rise is definitely justified because:
a) When I first bought it the course was vastly under-priced. Megan Johnson of lovefamilyhealth.com was obviously just starting to make her mark as a blogger and I felt like I had discovered something fabulous when I found her course.
b) The first edition of PINTEREST NINJA lacked a few things that I was looking for but over time, the course has exploded to become something way too valuable than I ever expected it to be. Everything I initially felt was missing has now been added and much, much more!
Here is what you will learn…
- How to set up your Pinterest for Business Account or how to convert your Personal Account to a Business Account.
- Confirm your website with Pinterest to give your page a more professional look. VIDEO
- How to enable rich pins VIDEO
- How to use Pinterest Group Boards to increase your blogs traffic.
- How to start your own Pinterest Group board and get contributors. VIDEO
- 367 Pinterest Group boards (organized by blogging niche) ALL accepting contributors, and who to email to get an invite. PLUS tips on increasing your chance of being accepted!
- How to find your highest performing Pinterest Group Boards so you can really optimize your reach!
- How to search for trending keywords. VIDEO
- How and where to place those keywords to drastically improve your chance of your pins and boards going viral.
- How to organically grow your followers in a short amount of time.
- Where to find the perfect FREE stock images.
- Pin creation, how to design your pins with the new smart feed layout, the do’s and don’ts of pin design, how to hide pinnable images in your blog posts. VIDEO
- How and where to market your pin (and blog posts) to drive TONS of traffic to your site. VIDEO
- Learn the ins and outs of Pinterest Analytics and use them to your advantage. VIDEO
- Pinning strategies for manual and scheduled pinning. VIDEO
- How to convert re-pins into actual website clicks! Re-pins mean nothing if people aren’t actually clicking through to your site!
- Understanding Pinterest SEO and how the Pinterest Algorithm works.How to brand your business, to give you a look that will be sure to help you stand out online.
- How to incorporate your brand into ALL of your Social Media Accounts.
- 101 Facebook groups that will help grow your following, all organized by blogging niche.
- How to start a profitable Facebook Group, how to get people to join, how to get people to purchase your products (or affiliates), how to get people to participate in the group! Without you spending a DIME on advertising! VIDEO
- How to expand your Facbook reach with the new algorithm change WITHOUT having to pay to boost your post!
Income/Monetize your blog
- 85 affiliates organized by blogging niche, you can easily join and start making money with your blog!
- How to create pins that promote your affiliates without having to write a blog post!VIDEO
- 4+ ways to market your affiliates that don’t have to do with a blog post! VIDEO
- How to create your own profitable course with Teachable (this will apply to ALL blogging niches!) VIDEO
- FREE workshop: Let Pinterest Grow Your Email List! Which will help you with every single aspect of email marketing, including how often to email your subscribers and what to say! (Plus you get 30 days of ConvertKit for FREE!)
Blogging is hard without a plan
It was all thanks to Megan and her book PINTEREST NINJAS that I discovered the value of Pinterest. Since implementing strategies from Pinterest Ninja (in addition to a few other pertinent courses) my blog has grown consistently every single month. By the end of April I was up to 65,000 pageviews. Woohoo!
THIS COURSE IS PERFECT FOR:
- Anyone starting out. However if you are a more immediate blogger then the latest additions to the course will make it worthwhile to you too.
- Megan now discusses affiliate marketing and course creation, which is a bonus which most Pinterest courses don’t offer and this will give your business and blog the extra oomph it needs.
- It is the perfect foundational course and I am so grateful that I started with something that managed to explained complex tasks in a simple and concise way.
- If you follow her on http://www.lovefamilyhealth.com you will also see that Megan is intent on proving that you can be successful as blogger without necessarily blogging about blogging (which is perfect for me as my niche is parenting and self-development).
For the record once you purchase this course all future updates are included and Megan seems intent on making this the best and most comprehensive Pinterest resource ever. Honestly I am predicted she is a blogger to keep a serious eye on as her popularity just keeps on soaring.
The additional updates to Pinterest Ninja (plus the total redesign) has turned what was originally a good starter course into something very comprehensive and top-of-the-line. I highly recommend it, especially if you are keen to monetize your blog and take it to the next level with affiliate marketing!