DIGITAL EBOOK $9.99
They say life is a series of moments but it is also more than that.
It is a gift and an opportunity for growth, an amalgamation of challenges and choices and a chance to learn valuable lessons on this journey through life.
These defining “Aha!” insights or “lightbulb moments” fill us with sudden inspiration, revelation or recognition.
One by one these lightbulbs switch on, giving us more and more clarity and understanding in our life.
Some of these insights include:
• One day I’m going to die
• Children don’t stay young forever
• You can’t expect to be healthy if you treat your body like crap
• Life is too short to keep crappy friends
• Perfect family? There’s no such thing!
• Life is too short to stay in a job that sucks
• Dreams don’t just fall into your lap
• It’s better to do something and regret it than regret not doing it
• Sometimes we are our own worst enemy
• Holding onto anger hurts you more than the other person
• Your gut instinct is usually right
• Life is not always fair
• Fear is a one-sided fence
• Most things you worry about never eventuate
• You will never be popular with everyone
• Everyone is fighting their own battles
• If it seems too good to be true it probably is
• Just because you are busy doesn’t mean you are productive
• Enjoy the journey because that’s all there is
• The world is a reflection of your thoughts
• The world doesn’t owe you anything
• If you don’t love yourself, how can you expect others to?
• You can’t escape your conscience
• Sometimes it’s best to keep your mouth shut
• Mistakes are just lessons
This book highlights in detail 50 lightbulb moments that have the potential to transform your life.
Because once you have seen the light it is impossible to go back and live in the darkness.
Once the world is bright and clear you cannot act as if you are a blind man who still cannot see.
DIGITAL EBOOK $9.99
Also available on Amazon, Apple IBooks, Kobo, Barnes and Noble and all leading online bookstores. Or click above to purchase the digital eBook direct from this website.