If you are looking for the 50 Best Gifts For Girls, you have come to the right place!
Finally here are some uniquely fun gifts for girls
I have to start this post by confessing that I absolutely LOVE buying gifts.
Yeah I know – I’m really not normal in this way.
Even more important is the fact that I love buying gifts for girls (before they hit the teenage years and are in a position to really judge my gift!).
Maybe it’s because I wasn’t spoiled with gifts as a kid.
My parents didn’t believe in buying us a million and one toys when just a few would suffice.
They thought a bike and roller-skates were enough to keep kids happy.
And admittedly my sisters and I were great at keeping ourselves busy.
But still, the moment I had a daughter I secretly wanted to rush to the shops and enjoy all the stuff I had missed out on my own childhood.
Don’t worry I didn’t do it, even though I was tempted to….
Because I’m still frugal by nature I didn’t go and buy her every single thing I saw in the toy store.
I thought long and hard before I splurged on any birthday and Christmas gifts.
I wanted to make sure these chosen gifts were a good investment.
It didn’t matter if it was $5 or $50 – even if it was cheap, it still needed to be useful.
My criteria for choosing a good gift for girls was as follows:
- It needed to be fun
- Foster creativity
- Be valued as special by my child
- And finally, have a good life-span
So without further ado, here is my perfect guide to gift buying for girl.
* This post contains affiliate links
So how do I know these items are great?
Well many years later these are still my top 50 favorite, tried-and-loved-by-all items that fall on my go-to shopping list whenever I need to buy a gift for any girl aged 5-12 years old.
You simply can’t go wrong with any of these gifts for girls!
To check out an item simply click on it for further info.
- Wise Owl Kids Hammock
- Always Believe You Are Braver Than You Are Necklace
- Mermaid Tail Blanket
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Charm Bracelet Making Kit
- Deluxe Hair Chalk Salon Kit
- She Believed She Could So She Did Bracelet
- Crayola Light Up Tracing Pad
- Light Up Terrarium
- Personalized Necklace
- Wireless Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone
- Headbands Craft Kit
- Gymnastic Mats
- Shockproof Binoculars
- Stencil Drawing Kit With Carry Case
- Create Your Own Window Art
- American Girl Ultimate Crafting Set
- Fingerlings Baby Unicorn
- Pink Walkie Talkies
- Unicorn Hood Scarf
- Make Your Own Soap Science Kit
- Melissa and Doug Mine To Love Baby Mariana Doll
- Melissa and Doug Mine To Love Brianna With Pigtails Doll
- Examine and Treat Pet Vet Play Set
- Hula Hoops
- Makey Makey Inventors Kit
- 200 Glitter Pens
- Ultimate Slime-Making Kit
- RoyalBaby BMX Bike
- LEGO Mia’s Treehouse
- Majestic Mansion Dollhouse
- Calico Critters Rabbit Family
- Calico Critters Starter Home
- Disco Party Lights
- Kids Beanbag
- Make Your Own Dreamcatcher
- Origami 365 Kit
- Unicorn Onesie
- Ice Blue Instax Polaroid Camera
- Singing Machine
- Cat Purse
- Unicorn Sequin Backpack
- Black Converse Sneakers
- Flavoured Lip Gloss
- DIY Lip Gloss Making Kit
- Nail Art Studio
- Cabbage Patch Kid
- Furreal Happy-To-See-Me Puppy
- Kids Teepee Tent
BONUS: The Obligatory Book Ideas
- Daring Book For Girls
- Masterchef Junior Cookbook
- The Care and Keeping Of You: The Body Book For Younger Girls
- Goodnight Stories For Rebel Girls
- Women in Science – 50 Fearless Pioneers Who Changed The World
OUR GIFT GUIDES
>> GIFTS FOR BABIES, TODDLERS AND PRESCHOOLERS
>> GIFTS FOR GIRLS AGED 5-12 YEARS
>> GIFTS FOR BOYS AGED 5-12 YEARS
>> GIFTS FOR TEEN GIRLS
>> GIFTS FOR TEEN BOYS